We will be a multi-disciplinary organization of recognized, competent, ethical and socially responsive health care professionals collaborating and contributing to the creation of standards of care and best practices, through multi-sectoral partnerships for the prevention and care of people with hematologic disorders.
We are an organization of diversified health care professionals bound by common interests to promote the recognition, prevention and care of people with hematologic disorders by fostering education of the public to create awareness, training of health care professional members and partners, and collaboration for health policy making and relevant research initiatives.
Professionalism (excellence based on standards of care and ethics)
Service (extension of holistic support to the sick and the needy)
Honesty (transparency and accountability in the practice of the profession)
Benevolence (compassion in the service of the sick and the needy)
Timeliness (relevance and significance that remains attuned to the times)
- PUBLIC AWARENESS. Create awareness and enhance knowledge among the general public about hematologic disorders
- CONTINUING EDUCATION. Promote continuing professional education among our health care members and partners
- HEALTH POLICY MAKING. Collaborate with government and non-government agencies for health policy making in the field of hematology
- Initiate and participate in multicenter and multi-sectoral research relevant to the current needs of the country
- Network with local and international organizations in the promotion of standards of care
- Promote multi-disciplinary membership anchored on respect to human diversity.